Employees injured on the job MUST report their injuries immediately. The Company values workplace safety and has an active Early Return To Work program for injured workers.
If an employee is injured at work or develops a workplace-related illness, please follow these steps:
- If you need it, get medical help.
- If your injury is serious and life-threatening, have someone call 911 or take you to the nearest emergency room.
- If your injury is not life-threatening but requires medical treatment, go to an urgent care clinic or doctor’s office.
- Call the Company to report the injury/illness immediately upon occurrence – whether or not it seems serious at the time.
- The Company has set up a toll-free line to receive all injury reports. The Company’s Injury Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.