Consumer Direct Care Network is thrilled to have over 50 employees signed up to participate in the Missoula Marathon events next month. We are proud of their dedication to participating in community events and to promoting health and wellness!
As the weekend of events nears, there is potential for these numbers to grow as event registration is still open.
With so many employees signed up this year, we decided to catch up with a few and ask them why they decided to participate.
- “Last year I made a commitment to run the Missoula Half Marathon. I had never participated in any sort of ‘official’ physical challenge in my entire life. In addition to running as an employee of CDCN, I also joined a team to ‘Run 4 Kids,’ a fundraiser for my former employer, Missoula Youth Homes. Not only did I complete the Half Marathon, I exceeded my fundraising goal. My Team, “Team Rainbow,” raised more money than any other team that ran that day. I felt very proud to represent not one, but two organizations whose work provides care and support to those in need. As a bonus, I received a lot of free shirts.” – Neva Loney
- “I decided to participate because it is a fun, rewarding event that engages our amazing community. Also, my wife heavily encouraged it.” – Anthony Maricich
- “I love to participate because it has been a fun event I’ve done with my department for going on four years and it keeps me motivated to stay healthy. It’s a highlight every year.” – Larissa Richards
- “I decided to participate because it is a great way to stay involved with the company and community while working on my fitness.” – Lori Orwig
- “I decided to participate because it is a great way to start the day and connect with people – all while getting some exercise!” – Jessica Stubbs
Consumer Direct Care Network is proud to be the title sponsor for the Missoula Marathon. It is our great privilege to give to organizations and causes that reflect our commitment to improving the health and well-being of our members, our employees, and communities we serve.
Learn More about the Missoula Marathon.